Monday, February 25, 2008

One More Simple Beauty Card

I am kind of stuck on this stamp set and the color blue lately. This card is part of my March card workshop. It uses CTMH's Simple Beauty stamp set and the “celebrate” from CTMH's Happy Birthday set. I colored in the butterfly with Heavenly Blue and Grey Flannel markers. Then I covered the Grey Flannel with Prisma Glitter. I added a CTMH sparkle on the butterfly's head. I also have a matching box to store my cards that I will post tomorrow. (I still need to recreate the template to post with the photos.)

I'm not sure if you can see the glitter on the butterfly. It looks kind of pretty in real life.

Colors are: Heavenly Blue, Cocoa, Grey Flannel

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card and the box on the CTMH artwork board. Beautiful!! TSF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Such a pretty card and the butterfly is so pretty. I can see the glitters and I bet it looks beautiful in person!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete