Saturday, February 9, 2008

Simple Beauty Card

Here is another cased card. Unfortunately I don't know who designed the original. (It was one of you talented ladies whose blog I visit daily.) I went back through all of the blogs saved in my favorites and can't seem to find it, so if it looks like your design, please let me know so that I can give you credit.

I changed a few things on my version, including the stamp sets and a few other things. I used CTMH's March stamp of the month, called Simple Beauty and Angel Whispers for the sentiment. As in my usual fashion these days, I added a bit of Prisma Glitter to some of the flower petals. One of the things I like about this card is that I used textured cardstock. I am getting hooked on it! I plan to order CTMH's special this month (144 sheets of textured cardstock for only $70. That's a steal!)

I am doing another card workshop next month and think I may include these two flower cards. I'm still working on more. I'll post the others when they are finished.

Cardstock: CTMH Textured Sweet Leaf, Cranberry, White Daisy Inks: CTMH Cranberry, Sweet Leaf, Black Other: Scallop Scissors, Prisma Glitter, Cranberry & Sweet Leaf Markers

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful as is everything you've posted in the last 24 hours or so. You provide great inspiration which brings me to the heart of this message. Take a look my post, "A Different Kind of Tag," on my blog. You've been "Bloggin' Blessed." While you can play along if you want to, what I really want you to know is that you and all you create are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete