Sunday, February 10, 2008

g thanks card


Well, here it is...another super simple card. I wanted to showcase a few of CTMH's distressing tools, so I created this card using the Solo G and Solo T stamps sets. I also used the sanding block to sand the blush textured cardstock, the edge distresser on the edges of the chocolate and white daisy cardstock, and the sponge tool to sponge a little chocolate ink on the edges of the white cardstock. I added a photo hanger and a piece of chocolate grosgrain ribbon on the side, popped it up with some 3-D foam squares and was done with the card in less than 10 minutes. (Love those quick and easy ones!)

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Not all cards have to take forever to be beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Your cards and your scrapbook pages are just beautiful. I always stop by to see what's new. I'm Inpired by your artwork,kindness, and your love for the Lord. Thank you for being my cyber friend. I pray you from time to time.

    Please check my blog. You have been Bloggin Blessed. =}
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's simple but the statement is loud and clear! I love your distressing Lisa! Great job!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, too. It's a great example of what can be done with the Distressing Kit. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,
    This is a great card for a workshop! It's simple, but looks great -- and it uses a lot of tools to show and try out. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete