Monday, February 11, 2008

A Different Kind of Tag

I received a "Blog Blessing" from both Kari and Kathi. (Two gals whom I appreciate so much even though we have never met.) The idea behind this tag game is different from other tag games. Rather than look inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for three blog friends. By participating in this endeavor we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to do so. In addition, be sure to go to the blog of those you are blessing and leave a comment on their blog to be sure they check yours!

I am so new to blogging and only have a few "blogging buddies," whom I have already tagged within the past week. So, I hate to tag them again. I will be praying for them all even though I won't be passing along the "official tag."

However, one blogging buddy that I haven't tagged yet is Jeanne. So, I will officially pass along this "Blog Blessing" to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment