Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cuttlebug Birthday Card


This was my daughter’s first birthday invitation. Another simple design, but since I was going through a pink and brown phase at the time, it was perfect. (Actually, I still love pink and brown.) It’s hard to see in the photo, but there is a touch of Prisma Glitter in the flower petals on the front. I also used 3-D Foam Squares to give the flower panel some dimension.

I folded the Chocolate cardstock against the grain on this one so you can see how it is cracking on the fold and the white core is showing through. (I hate when that happens.) This was the only one I had left. I need to make a better sample for her scrapbook. *Ü*

Cardstock: CTMH Chocolate, Baby Pink Stamps: CTMH Thoughtful Sentiments (retired) Inks: CTMH's Chocolate Other: Cuttlebug embossing plates, CTMH Prisma Glitter, White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, 3-D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I love how you put the flower on the inside. Is the card a 4 1/2 X 5 1/4?

    ReplyDelete