Friday, February 29, 2008

Cute as a Button Baby Announcement

This was my daughter's baby announcement. I got the idea from Sarah Hawkins. I searched everywhere for some tiny white buttons and found them at Joann's in the button section. Of course I had exhausted all avenues of every scrapbooking store in town and every online button website before I tried Joann's. Go figure.

Anyway, I did most of it on my computer. I used CTMH’s chocolate cardstock for the inside and a Marvy scallop square punch for my daughter’s photo. I also used some scalloped scissors for the edge on the front. Everything else is pretty straight forward. It’s hard to believe that she is already 18 months old!

5 comments:

  1. That is SO SO adorable! I love this idea! So sweet and simple and SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this card? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful announcement made me want to have another baby, which is quite impossible . . . Maybe there will be another grandchild in my future that I can announce?? In the meantime, I showed it to a pregnant co-worker today who thinks it's just as awesome as I do. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and elegant!! I adore the simple clean front and then the inside! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete