Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Simple Beauty Card



This is a card that I made using CTMH's March stamp of the month called Simple Beauty.

I stamped the image twice and then colored it in with markers, cut out the flowers and used 3-D foam squares to add dimension. The "hello" is from CTMH's For Every Occasion. I also added a bit of Prisma Glitter to the center of the flowers, which is a little hard to see in the photos.

Colors are: Crystal Blue, Heavenly Blue, Buttercup, Chocolate, & Sweet Leaf

6 comments:

  1. I love this card and can't tell you how much you're doing to make this set more lovable to me. Please keep 'em coming. I might catch on . . . Oh, and the little dress . . . adorable! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card!!! I added you as a favorite site on my blog if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is stunning... subtle, elegant, pure looking.
    What I really like is the piecing and the scallop edge on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa!

    Such a pretty card! I really love the colors that you used to create the card! I can't wait to receive this stamp set. It looks like a fun set!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I've had some trouble with this set, but I LOVE how you paper pieced this together--fabulous! I'm definitely going to try this :)

    ReplyDelete