Monday, February 11, 2008

Aloha Layout


I realized that I haven't posted a layout in a few days, so here is an old one that I just love. My son is so young here and he looks so cute in his little Hawaiian shirt. I have no idea what brand the papers and embellishments are, but they seemed to fit the photos well when I saw them in a local scrapbook store a couple years ago. The photos were actually taken at Walmart of all places and I think, if I remember correctly, the whole package was really inexpensive and I got a TON of photos.

Well, I am off to cut the supplies for a class I am teaching tomorrow night. (Nothin' like waiting until the last minute!) Nighty-night. *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Thank you for the wonderful comment you left on Nichole's blog for Everyday Blessings. Yes, actually I did think about how many people this set might bless when I thought about doing the set. But you know, in a way I'll never know, but that's okay with me. Just to let others know how wonderful my God is, is a gift in itself. I really feel as though winning the apprentice was God's gift to me to give to the world. Thanks and God Bless you!!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your son is such a cutie! I love this layout not only because it's fabulous but because I'm originally from Hawaii! Anything Hawaiian is fabulous to me!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete