Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome Baby Hannah

This is a layout that I entered in Close to my Heart’s Regional Celebration contest last year. It is the first thing that I have ever entered and I actually won!! Here is Jeanette Lynton, Founder & CEO of CTMH, holding my winning entry.
The contest was to create a layout using our E-sized alphabet or Alphabet Solos. I used the solos to create Hannah’s name.
Our next Regional Celebration is next weekend!! I will be leaving Thursday for Vegas! Woo-Hoo! I didn’t make anything to enter this time though. I will be lucky if I finish my rommie gifts. (I’ll post those after I get back, just in case any of my roomies check out my blog beforehand. I don’t want to ruin the surprise.)

Paper: CTMH's Sweet Harmony Level 2 Paper pack, Vellum Cardstock: CTMH's Sweet Leaf, Blush, White Daisy Stamps: CTMH Solo Alphabets h, a, and n, Believe Lowercase, Made by Me (tiny flowers on letters), Other: tons of CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms Flowers, CTMH Baby Pink My Accents

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    It's no wonder you won the contest! Your LO is fabulous and oh, so pretty!

    Have fun in Vegas!!! It'll be crazy there but Vegas is such a fun place.

    Talk to you later!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, what an AWESOME layout and it's no wonder you won. I absolutely LOVE what you did on the letters.

    How cool that you got a picture of Jeannette holding your layout, too.

    Have fun at Regionals. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love that layout! I remember being blown away by it at Regionals last year. I love that you got a pic of Jeanette with it. Hope to bump into you in Vegas--I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete