This is a layout that I did a couple of years ago. (I will be 38 this May.) I am posting it because many of you don’t know me yet and I thought this was kind of a fun way to find out some silly things about me. Here are 35 “random” things about me at 35:
1. Married to my best friend.
2. Pregnant with my second child.
3. Favorite sound is Ryan laughing.
4. Favorite smells are citrus and cinnamon.
5. Love games shows.
6. I am a Christian.
7. The color yellow makes me happy.
8. Love to be creative.
9. Love taking naps.
10. Favorite fruits are nectarines and watermelon.
11. Favorite food is sushi.
12. I eat corn on the cob in a very unique way.
13. Favorite season is Spring.
14. Cheese danish is one of my big weaknesses.
15. Love vegetables.
16. Could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
17. Love being a Mommy.
18. Miss my dad a lot.
19. Love stale Gummy Bears.
20. My toenails are always painted.
21. Drink nonfat milk.
22. Like Contemporary Christian music.
23. Love the beach.
24. Turning 36 in a week. (Actually I will be turning 38 in May.)
25. Love to scrapbook my photos.
26. Like to play racquetball.
27. Don’t care for country music.
28. Love to snuggle with my family.
29. Allergic to dogs & cats.
30. Don't like to cook.
31. Dream about being an Olympic ice skater.
32. Love to take pictures.
33. Love children.
34. Some people say I am a control freak. (Who me???)
35. I have been blessed with so much!
Paper: CTMH's retired Cocoa Cafe, Vellum Cardstock: CTMH's Blush, Chocolate Stamps: CTMH Solo T, Precious Alphabet Ink: CTMH's Chocolate