Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Holiday Perfect Pandemic Presents for 2020 - Mini Video Series

Normally I like to make fun edible gifts for my neighbors and friends for Christmas, but as you know 2020 has been anything but “normal.” My usual plate of homemade sweets wasn’t going to work this year, so I decided to make something a little safer and “pandemic friendly.” In fact, the Creative Design Team has collaborated on a mini video series sharing inexpensive, DIY, safe holiday gifts. 

Watch the video below to see how I created the perfect pandemic present.

I created this little collection of items to make a Cozy gift set. It consists of a “Cricut-ized” mug, some cozy socks to look like whipped cream, and some hot cocoa and meltaway chocolate Santas. I also created a handmade tag to tie it all together.


The tag was created using Close to my Heart’s November Stamp of the Month called You Warm My Heart.


Be sure to check out the other Creative Design Team members “Perfect Pandemic Presents” and subscribe to their channels as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment