Thursday, October 1, 2020

Become a VIP Customer!

Do you love Close to my Heart products? Would you like to get all of your CTMH products at a discount without having to meet quarterly minimums? The new VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credits on your purchases while getting access to exclusive product and perks!

Be one of my first 5 VIPs and receive a special gift from me! 


If you’d like to build a business, then joining Close to my Heart as a Maker may be a better option for you. You can visit the “Join my Team” page here for more info. If you’d simply like to get a discount on your products with no obligations, earn a free stamp of the month every month with a qualifying order, and get access to exclusive specials and perks, the VIP Customer Program is the way to go.

Watch the video below for more information.


♥︎

Have questions? Visit the VIP FAQs here or feel free to contact me.
 
Are you ready to become a VIP? Click here to enroll as a VIP Customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment