Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Distress Oxide Inks Video Series #6 - Jospeh's Coat

The last video in my Distress Oxide Inks series highlights one of my favorite techniques called Jospeh’s Coat. In this video you will learn how I created these fun cards with a dark background and colorful images peeking through.


This card is a perfect card to kick off Fall this year! Be sure to watch the video to see the “happy” mistake I made.


The colorful images that pop on this card make me smile. 


Thanks for watching the 6 videos in my Distress Oxide Inks series. If you enjoyed them, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you won’t miss the next series. I will be participating in a “31 Days of Christmas Cards” video series starting on October 1st!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lisa....thanks for all your videos...so well done.

    ReplyDelete