Thursday, September 17, 2020

Distress Oxide Inks Video Series #1 - Supplies and Blending

I was honored to be asked by Close to my Heart to create a special video series on Distress Oxide Inks. I created a series of 6 videos showing different techniques and cards using these fun inks. I am thrilled to be able to share them here with you. I will share a new video each day for the next 6 days.

Today I will be talking about the different supplies that I recommend to have on hand when using the Distress Oxide Inks and I will share a couple of cards showing some basic blending techniques. (These inks blend like butter! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!) Watch the video below to see how I made these two cards...


Here are close-ups of the two cards I made in the video.



Check back tomorrow for video #2 in the series where I will show you how to do the super fun smooshing technique! 

4 comments:

  1. Very informative Lisa...loved the techniques and the finished cards are beautiful. I also appreciate the advice on what 3 colors to purchase for the most use if just beginning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coelle. I'm glad you enjoyed the video and have an idea of which 3 inks to choose first. ☺️

      Delete
  2. I finally got to watch one! Great video, I love how you show the steps quick and to the point. I too am glad you gave the advice on what colors to get first. Thanks And your nails look great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy. Glad you got to watch one. BTW, I used Color Street on my nails. 😉

      Delete