Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Project Kit - I Heart Us Boxed Mini Album


This month’s project kit is a colorful boxed mini album using the I Heart Us Picture My Life Cards and Complements and a pack of 4" x 6" Flip Flaps. You will create a box using one piece of cardstock that will have a self-contained mini album inside which holds (24) photos and/or PML cards. This project makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day, for a spouse’s birthday, or for a special friend.

This month’s local class will be Tuesday, March 26th at 7pm. If you are not local, you may order kits to be shipped directly to you by selecting the shipping option below.*

This month’s Basic Kit is $25 and includes the following:
Additional supplies needed:

Watch this short video to see the boxed mini album in action...


The closed box measures 6½" x 4½" x 1".


Open the lid to reveal a sweet message of love on the inside.


Continue flipping through the pages to reveal colorful images, messages, and your own photos. 


Use the Picture My Life Cards and the chipboard die cuts and stickers from the I Heart Us Complements Pack to embellish your pages.



Add photos where desired to the 12 double-sided pages.


Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for your understanding.

Kits are all sold out. Thank you for the great response. 

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate.

8 comments:

  1. Lisa, do you have instructions for Consultant option? One of my customers and her husband just had their first baby and I think this make a wonderful gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen. I am so glad you like the project. Yes, I will have the instruction guide available for Consultants. However, it's not quite ready yet. As soon as it is finished, I will have a link on the "project guides" page of my blog here: http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html :)

      Delete
    2. It's ready if you'd like to purchase it. Just click the link at the top that says "project guides" or go to http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to buying your cutting guide Lisa, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison. I am so happy that you like the project. If you'd like to purchase the instruction guide, you can click the link at the top that says "project guides" or go to http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flip flap box album do you sell the cutting guides for overseas people to print off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sell my instruction guides. You can find all of the info on the "project guides" page of my blog here: http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html

      Delete