Saturday, September 1, 2018

It's here! The brand new Holiday Expressions catalog is here!


The new Holiday Expressions catalog is here and it is AWESOME! It's filled with 160 pages of pure creative happiness! You will get a free copy with your next online order. Or you can view and download a pdf version of the catalog here.

There are so many fantastic new products that it is hard for me to narrow down my favorites. In addition to all of the sweet new paper collections and stamp sets, here are a few of my new favs...
















New Thin Cuts Dies on pages 124-125






Watercolor Pencils on page 138


I'll be sharing artwork made using some these new products here on my blog and in my customer VIP Facebook group. Leave a comment below if you would like to be added to my Facebook VIP group and I will send you an invitation to join. (As much as I love my fellow CTMH Consultants, this group is for customers only.) I will be having some giveaways and video tutorials that you won't want to miss. I'd love to hear what your favorite new product is. (If you join my VIP group, you just may win your favorite new product.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment