This month's project kit is a set of cards using the Documented—Cardmaking stamp set, kraft cardstock, and alcohol markers. You will create 12 cards ((6) standard A2 sized cards and (6) 3"x3" mini cards.) I will not be having a local class this month but you may order kits to be shipped directly to you by selecting the shipping option below. (Or if you are local and would like to pick up your kit(s), you may choose the local option.)
This month’s basic kit is $25 and includes the following:
- Documented—Cardmaking stamp set
- Pre-cut Kraft cardstock
- (6) White Envelopes
- Step-by-step instruction guide
Additional supplies needed (add-ons):
- Documented—Cardmaking Thin Cuts Dies - Your kit will include pre-cut shapes. You will only need these if you would like to make more in the future. (Add them on for just $15 extra.)
- Ink Pads: Versamark ($10), Memento Black ($8)
- Markers: Pastel Green, Leaf Green, Golden Yellow, Marigold, Turquoise Blue, Tender Pink, Peony Purple, Peacock Green, Lavender, Cerulean Blue, Colorless Blender ($6 each)
- Blocks: 1" x 6" and 2"x3-1/2", 1" x 1"
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape ($6)
- White Embossing Powder ($6)
- Craft Heater ($35)
Kit includes the Documented—Cardmaking stamp set shown below.
Make 12 cards (2 each of 3 regular card sized designs and 2 each of 3 mini 3"x3" card designs.)
You will make (6) A2 cards and (6) 3" x 3" cards using either the Black Memento ink pad or the Versamark ink pad and White Embossing Powder or 1 of each as shown in the photo above.
Below are a few samples of the cards you will be making...
Using Black Memento Ink
Same card using White Embossing Powder and heat setting with the Craft Heater.
Another sample card using Black Memento and Versamark ink pads.
Same card using White Embossing Powder and Versamark ink pad.
This card uses the coordinating Thin Cuts dies and Black Memento ink.
Similar card with White Embossing Powder heat set with Craft Heater.
3" x 3" mini cards...
Kits ordered by July 14th will be mailed by July 28th.
Kits ordered after July 14th, will be mailed within two weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $6 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*