This month’s project kit is the Falling for You Scrapbooking Workshop Your Way Kit with optional add-on cards. We will be creating (3) 12" x 12" double page layouts with optional pocket pages to add more photos! You can even add-on the coordinating stamp set and Thin Cuts to make (9) fall-themed cards.
Basic kit to make (3) layouts and pocket pages is $30 and includes:
- 1 – Falling for You paper packet
- 1 – Falling for You Complements
- 4 – cardstock sheets (2 Pebble, 1 Toffee, 1 White Daisy)
- 1 – pack of bronze sequins
- 1 – white & bronze twine
- Step-by-step instruction guide
Add on Memory Protector pocket pages of your choice to add more photos to your layouts. There are 4 sizes to choose from.
Add on the following to create (3) each of (3) card designs:
- Falling for You cardmaking stamp set only - $14 or
- Falling for You cardmaking stamp set/Thin Cuts bundle - $28
Stamp only - $14
Stamp/Thin Cuts Bundle - $28
Other supplies needed to create cards:
- Ink Pads: Archival Black, Almond, Fern, Goldrush
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
Create these (3) 12" x 12" double page scrapbook pages.
Add-on Memory Protector Pocket Pages of your choice (4 sizes to choose from) to add more photos to your layouts.
Add on the coordinating stamp set and Thin Cuts to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs.)
All kits are now sold out.
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.