Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello Foxy —June Stamp of the Month Gift Set


I am loving the adorable June stamp of the month called Hello Foxy! I used it to make this little gift set for my daughter’s principal who we just found out is moving to another school next year. I stamped flowers on the card and Necklace Card with Memento ink and then colored in the images with the Watercolor Pencils. I used the Blending Pen to soften and blend the color. I also stamped the separate flower image on a piece of scrap cardstock, trimmed it out with my micro-tip scissors, and the adhered it to the bottom of the wreath with some Thin 3-D Foam Tape. (FYI: The Blending Pen and the Necklace Cards will be retiring at the end of July.)



I used the same card design and swapped out the sentiment in the center to make the card below. It is hard to see in the photo, but I also used the Clear Shimmer Brush to add sparkle to the center of the flowers and the word “Hi!” Each one of my team members who met their quarterly minimum early received one of these cards from me this month.



Did you know that you can get the stamp of the month for just $5? With a qualifying order of $50, you can get it at the deeply discounted price! The June stamp of the month is only available through June 30th, so be sure to order yours before it’s gone.


Click here or on the image below to order your Hello Foxy stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment