Monday, January 16, 2017

Love, Love, Love You Card


The January Stamp of the Month called Adore You is perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, thank you cards, or just everyday “Thinking of You” cards. I used the heart image to make this 5" x 5" card for my hubby’s birthday/Valentine’s Day card for next month. (His birthday is on Valentine’s Day.)

I heat embossed the image on a piece of Kraft cardstock and colored the flowers in with some markers. If you look closely, you can see that I used the Gold Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to the flower centers and to the tiny flowers. It really sparkles in the light.  The sentiment is stamped in the middle with Cranberry ink.


After matting the Kraft cardstock to a piece of Cranberry cardstock with Thin 3-D Foam Tape, I adhered the entire piece to a 5" x 5" piece of White Daisy cardstock that I ran through my embossing machine with the Simple Chevron Embossing Folder. Finally, I adhered the entire piece to a 5" x 5" Cranberry cardstock base. It’s a simple card, but was lots of fun to make.

1 comment: