Friday, March 11, 2016

Team Builder Recognition and Layout


I was excited to come home from my trip to find some “happy mail” waiting for me among all of the junk mail and bills. Close to my Heart has special awards each year where they honor Consultants with Top Personal Sales, Top Team Sales, etc. I was honored to receive a special letter, certificate and layout designed by the CTMH Art Department saying that I was being recognized for 5th place for Team Building in the U.S. and Canada in 2015! Wow! I must say that I am privileged to have the most fabulous team and am honored to be their Upline. This award should really go to my whole team, not just me!


Isn’t the layout cute? I love how they used the font from the Artistry Cricut Collection to make the custom title and banner at the top. I also love the cluster of flowers in the corners and the sparkle of the Gold Glitter Paper border and Gold Sequins that they added.


Thank you to my fabulous team and to CTMH for making my “job” so fun and rewarding! 

If you’d like some information on joining this amazing company and our award winning team, feel free to contact me or visit my New Consultant FAQ page here.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, Congratulations on such a well deserved award! I look forward to working with you and feel so fortunate to be on your team. Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie. I am so happy to have you on my team! *Ü*

      Delete