Sunday, March 6, 2016

CTMH Caribbean Cruise

Sorry I have been MIA over the past week. My hubby and I (along with about 70 others from CTMH) were on the most amazing trip... courtesy of Close to my Heart! Every year CTMH has a special incentive trip that Consultants can earn. This year I earned my 4th trip. We sailed to the Eastern Caribbean on Norwegian’s newest and largest ship called the Escape. It was INCREDIBLE!  Not only was the flight and cruise paid for, but CTMH gave us a balcony cabin, special gifts delivered to our cabin every night, $50 ship credit, and tons of other fun goodies! I will post lots of the photos on Facebook and of course the scrapbook pages here when they are finished. In the meantime, here are just a few highlights...


Next year’s incentive trip is to an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta! Woo-Hoo!
Would you like to join us? I’d love help you earn the trip. If you are not a CTMH Consultant and would like information on joining the CTMH family, feel free to contact me and/or visit my New Consultant FAQ page here

Puerto Vallarta—here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment