Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Picture My Life 'Merry Christmas' Card


Today’s card is a fun one because it has a little pop-up surprise on the inside. The outside was made very simply by matting a White Pines PML card to some New England Ivy cardstock and again onto a piece of Gold Glitter Paper with some 3-D Foam Tape. I decided that I didn’t want the rounded corners on the PML card, so I trimmed the card down a bit to cut off the corners. I then adhered the matted piece to a 5" x 7" Fern cardstock base.


The inside was really fun to make! I used the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge to create the pop-up from a piece of White Daisy cardstock. The word “Joy” can be found on the card on page 49 of the Artfully Sent booklet. I paper pieced it using more Gold Glitter Paper, Fern cardstock, and some patterned paper from the White Pines Paper Packet. I also added a strip of the patterned paper to the top and bottom of the inside piece along with a thin strip of Gold Glitter Paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment