Monday, March 9, 2015

March Stamp of the Month - Monogrammed Card


The March Stamp of the Month called Choose Happy is such a fun set. I love the whimsical frames, borders, and sentiments. I created this card by stamping one of the frames on a piece of scrap cardstock in Black ink and then coloring it in with the following ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - Pastel Green, Leaf Green, Carmine, and Cerulean Blue Light. I cut out the shape and adhered it to the center of a white card base with Thin 3-D Foam Tape.


The letter “L” was cut from a piece of Cranberry cardstock using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and adhered it to the center of the frame with more Thin 3-D Foam Tape. (I love this stuff. It pops the images up just enough to give them some dimension without making the card too bulky.)

I then stamped the bottom of the card base with the cute scallop border and colored it in with the Pastel Green and Carmine markers. To finish it off, I trimmed around the scallops with my Micro-Tip Scissors.



This was a fun and easy card to make. Wouldn’t it be great to make a bunch of these and turn them into a card set to give as a gift? I think I know what I’ll be making for Teacher Appreciation Day this year! Did you know that you can get this great stamp set for just $5 with a $50 purchase? Otherwise you can order the set at full price for $17.95. Click here or on the link below to order yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment