Friday, February 13, 2015

Hawaii - Compliments of CTMH


Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA the past week or so, but I have a good excuse. I just returned from a WONDERFUL trip to the Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii compliments of Close to my Heart. Every year they have an incentive trip that Consultants can earn. This was my 3rd trip and every year it gets better and better! This year I was able to bring my husband AND my kiddos with me and we all had a ball!

My daughter and I loved floating down the lazy river at the resort!


My kids both enjoyed boogie boarding in the ocean.



I never got tired of watching the sun set each night. It was breathtaking! 


In addition to getting some fabulous family time with my hubby and kiddos, I was also able to spend some time with my CTMH “ohana” (family.) CTMH spoiled us with wonderful gifts each day along with some great dinner celebrations AND a $300 credit to spend at the resort on whatever we wished.

Here are the hard working trip earners.
(Can you find my hubby, kiddos, and me?)



Next year the incentive trip will be a Caribbean Cruise. I cannot wait! Contact me or click here for more information on joining my team and earning the next trip!


Thanks CTMH! Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment