Saturday, February 21, 2015

Did someone say, "FREE Totes?"

Normally I announce upcoming promotions the day they go live (or a few days before), but I just found out about next month’s promotion and couldn’t wait to tell you! I believe that this is one of the best New Consultant promotions Close to my Heart has ever offered!


If you have ever thought about signing up with CTMH to build a business or even to simply take advantage of the great discount for yourself, March is definitely the time to do it! In addition to all of the new goodies in the New Consultant Kit, you will also get a FREE Shoulder Tote worth $26.95! PLUS, if you have just $300 in orders within your first 40 days, you will also get a FREE Rolling Tote worth $149.95! That’s almost $550 worth of awesome Close to my Heart goodies for the price of the kit which is just $99! But it gets even better because if you take advantage of CTMH’s Straight to the Top Program and are able to get $1,200 in orders in your first 3 months, then CTMH will reimburse you the $99 for the kit AND I will give you a free Workshop on the Go Kit of your choice! That means you can get up to $575 in goodies for FREE!

If you haven’t seen our new totes yet, be sure to watch this video. They are REALLY great quality and the Rolling Tote holds a ton of product, plus it folds flat for storage when you are not using it. (That’s a big plus for me.)


Feel free to visit my New Consultant FAQ page for more information on signing up and joining our Close to my Heart family. Stay tuned for more info as March gets closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment