Monday, March 17, 2014

Get a FREE Cricut Collection...


I am so excited to announce the BEST sign-up promotion that Close to my Heart has ever offered! If you have been thinking about becoming a CTMH Consultant, April is the time to do it! Join my team anytime from April 1-30, and not only will you get all of the incredible goodies in the New Consultant Kit (worth over $300), you will also get to choose one of our our three exclusive Cricut Collections for FREE! Choose form the Art Philosophy Collection, the Artiste Collection, or the Artbooking Collection. That’s over $400 worth of goodies for just $99!

But it gets even better than that! If you take advantage of CTMH’s generous Straight to the Top program and get $1,200 in sales (including your personal orders) within your first 90 days, Close to my Heart will give you back the $99...AND I will give you a Workshop on the Go Kit of your choice for free! That’s approximately $450 worth of CTMH goodies for FREE!!!!!!!

I love having both business builders and hobbyists on my team, so whatever your reason for joining, I would love for you to become part of my CTMH family!

Have questions? Visit my New Consultant FAQ page here.

Have more questions, feel free to contact me. I’d love to chat with you.

Ready to sign up on April 1st? Click here to fill out the online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment