Sunday, March 16, 2014

And the winner is...


I am back from Costa Rica! I had a wonderful time and am soooo grateful to Close to my Heart for spoiling us! (I really do love my job!!!) Thank you to everyone who placed an order on my website while I was gone. As promised, I have picked a winner of the Tropical Paradise stamp set from those who placed orders from March 1 - 15. And the winner is... Dona Henderson! Congratulations Dona! I will order your stamp set and have it sent out to you right away!

For those who are interested, here are a few more photos from my trip. CTMH offers such amazing incentive trips. I am excited that I am on track to earn the next one to the Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii! Would you like to join us in Hawaii next year? CTMH just announced an amazing sign up promotion that I will share with you tomorrow! If you join my team and would like to earn the trip, I would be happy to work with you and help you earn it! Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek at April’s incredible sign up promotion! 





No comments:

Post a Comment