Close To My Heart is teaming up with Big Picture Classes again to bring you a live webcast with step-by-step instructions for making this Valentine’s Day scrapbook page. It’s the perfect way to showcase your precious photos of that special someone.
The free webcast will air Thursday, January 30 at 6:00 pm (PST). The Pajama Party will be available for FREE at BigPictureClasses.com on January 30, and will be archived after the event for future viewing.
If you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to log in to the Pajama Party “classroom” by creating a free account on the Big Picture Class website.
To make our “Lucky in Love” scrapbook page, you will want to have the following items—or similar products—on hand:
- G1066 Workshops on the Go™ Sarita Scrapbooking Kit (this kit is sold out, but you can use another stamp set of your choice.)
- X5935 Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z2106 Blush Exclusive Inks™ Pad
- Z2170 Ruby Exclusive Inks™ Pad
- Z1826 Hollyhock Zipper Lace
- Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems
- Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
- Z1294 Sanding Kit
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape