Monday, May 13, 2013

Dream Pop "Have a Nice Day" Card


I just finished creating the cards from the For Always Workshop on the Go Kit. While I looked at the mess on my desk from the projects that I have been working on all week, I thought, “Why not make a card using one of the patterns from the WOTG Kit and the Dream Pop papers that are still out?”

This is the card that I created. I used the pattern from the WOTG Kit which is also in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 Book, along with the stamp set that came in the Kit. I also used a small piece of ribbon that was left over from the Kit. The May Stamp of the Month called Pinwheels was used for the sentiment. I added a few Clear Sparkles to the hearts like they suggest in the WOTG Guide. Even though the Dream Pop papers are very bright and festive, if you just use a couple of the beautiful colors, you can get a whole different look and feel.

3 comments: