Saturday, October 6, 2012

Combining Paper Packets = a Rainbow of Options


Sometimes I like to combine papers, patterns, and textures when I create. This layout was created by combining three different paper packets. Can you guess what they are?


If you guessed Pear & Partridge, Flirty, and Clementine, you guessed correctly! I simply cut strips of the different papers and adhered them to a piece of black cardstock. I added some of the Flirty Dimensional Element Compliments for a little whimsy touch. The title was created with Close to my Heart’s fun Glamour Glitter Alphabet stickers. And to finish it off, I added a little hand stitching with some Embroidery Floss. By using CTMH’s great see-though ruler with guide holes along with the piercing tool, it was easy to space the holes perfectly.

By the way, if you haven’t figured it out, this layout showcases a photo of me with my mom. It is one of my favorites because it reminds me of how much I love my mom and how blessed I am to have such a great relationship with her! Love you Mom!!! xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I know I already commented on the CTMH FB page, but I had to share some more love...this layout is stunning! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pamela! You are too sweet! *Ü*

      Delete
  2. Lisa, this is just gorgeous. I love how you combined all of the patterned papers. The best part is the pic of you with your Mom.....so, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! It's not the best picture of either of us, but I still like it. *Ü*

      Delete
  3. Love your rainbow of papers - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this LO! The colors are so much fun and the embellishments are right on target! Thanks for all the inspiration, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I meant to mention how much I love the picture, too! Wonderful!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ruth.You are very sweet. *Ü*

      Delete