Monday, August 27, 2012

Utah, here I come...


I am so honored and so excited to be leaving this afternoon for the Close to my Heart Advisory Board Retreat in Utah. I have the privilege of spending the week with the most incredible, inspiring team including Close to my Heart’s Vice Presidents: Monica Wihongi, Kristine Widtfeldt, and Brian Holman and this year’s other Advisory Board Members: Karen Morris, Kristina Livingstone, Brandy Lees, and Jillene Moen! What an amazing group!


Looking forward to a fun, productive week!

6 comments:

  1. Have an absolutely WONDERFUL time. You are going to be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you hace a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooooooooooool Beams Lisa... so excited for you, sounds like sooooo much fun!!! (fb/L.r. Smith)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for representing us, Lisa! Have a ball, work hard, and contribute the best of YOU!

    ReplyDelete