Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Creative Club - Avonlea Display Tray


August’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, August 16th at 7pm. We will be using Close to my Heart’s beautiful new Avonlea Collection to make this Family Themed Display Tray. You will learn how to use our new Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make a 3-D Flower and 3-D pinwheel rosette! You will also get to choose your own initial which will be pre-cut for you using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

The project kit is $30 and includes all of the following: 
Add the beautiful new Jardin stamp set for only $17 more!

Learn how to make this fun 3-D flower.

Add your own photos to customize your tray.


Use pre-stamped images included in the kit to add flair and dimension.


Customize your tray even more with your family’s initial. 
(Be sure to indication initial choice when ordering your kit.)


Feel free to contact me for more information or to sign up for this month’s class. Please contact me no later than August 6th if you would like to join us for the class.
 
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here. You do not need to be local to participate!

ETA: Thank you for the wonderful response. 
This class is now full, and all kits are sold out. Sorry.

20 comments:

  1. Lisa, Do sister consultants get a discount?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen. I wish I could afford to offer more of a discount to Consultants, but the kit is already discounted a bit. If you figure out what all of the supplies cost, it is definitely more than $30. Sorry about that. However, you are welcome to recreate it with your own supplies if you like. :)

      Delete
  2. Lisa, I love your ideas. You inspire me in lots of ways. I can't wait to play with the tray.
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Melinda! Thanks for your nice comment. I'd love to see what you create with the tray:)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. It has all of my favorite colors. I love all of your photos also. They really make the project! Do you have a photograher that you use for these photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime. I love the colors too. (By the way, the Avonlea kit is the one that comes in the New Consultant Kit.)

      I take the photos myself. I am thrilled that you thought they were professional photos. I still have a lot to learn about photography! :)

      Delete
  4. As usual with everything you post, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is beautiful! I placed an order as I would love to have this on my wall. I can't recall if I put my initial or not. If I didn't I would like an "S". Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ordering a kit Shalana! I did see on your order that you requested the letter "S." Enjoy your kit when it arrives. *Ü*

      Delete
  6. I love this. It's so pretty. I pretty much love all your work. I wish I lived closer so I could go to your classes.

    I'm going to try and recreate this. I'm getting a big shipment in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. I hope you have fun recreating it. *Ü*

      Delete
  7. I am a new consultant on someone elses team. To help me get going, can order this kit from you? I know I can order the items myself but in order to get the know how to put things like this together this kit will help me out. Is it okay?
    Becky
    cookiebecky@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Of course you can order one. *Ü*

      Delete
  8. I received my kit yesterday!!! I can't wait to put it together this weekend. Thanks again Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it arrived safely. Have fun putting it together. *Ü*

      Delete
  9. Got my kit today. Going to go work on it now. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa,
    Is this kit still available?
    Thanks,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete