Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June Club Project - Personalized Mini Kraft Card Set


June’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, June 21st at 7pm. We will be making a set of personalized mini Kraft cards/envelopes using your very own personalized stamp, the beautiful Quick Cards — Butterfly stamp set, some Kraft cardstock and mini envelopes, and our awesome White Daisy pigment ink pad!


The project kit is $25 and includes all of the following: 
Additional kits are $14 and will include:
Additional items (not included) needed to complete the project:


Kits ordered before June 9th will be mailed by June 22.
Kits ordered after June 9th will be mailed within 2 weeks (or sooner.)

All kits/classes need to be paid for in advance.  Thank you for understanding.

Feel free to contact me for more information or to sign up for this month’s class. Please contact me no later than June 9th if you would like to join us for the class. This is important so that I have time to have your personalized stamp made.




ETA: Thank you for the wonderful response. 
These kits are now sold out.

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here
You do not need to be local to participate!

5 comments:

  1. Marvelous...Design and selection of color admire me a lot.... Scratch Card
    membership cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.....WOW, WOW, WOW! That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Oh. My. Gosh! Stunning! Thanks for sharing your creativity, and ahem... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so very YUMMY~ as always your talent amazes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lisa. I saw your beautiful cards--thought I saved the pic and then lost it!: ( Thankfully, one of my followers commented and pointed me back to you! I linked to your blog on my post today---www.okistampqueen.blogspot.com--hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete