Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wow! My layout was featured on Cricut Chirp!

I had no idea that my Sonata wedding layout was featured on Cricut Chirp until my dear friend Christine Adams told me. Cricut Chirp is a weekly email newsletter from Provocraft about everything that has to do with the Cricut die cutting machine. They always highlight fun projects that you can make using various cartridges. Imagine my surprise when I found out my little ole' Sonata layout was featured in the “Message Board” section of the latest issue. Here is a link to this week’s issue. If you click on the link that says “Art Philosophy Wedding Layout” under the “Message Board” section, you will see my project.

Here is a link to my original post showing more details of this layout.


I was also thrilled to see fellow Consultant Lucy Kelleher’s amazing projects highlighted in the main article. She also used the Art Philosophy cartridge for her adorable projects.

If you don’t have the Art Philosophy cartridge yet, don’t worry. You can get it here. I LOVE this cartridge. It has EVERYTHING on it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that layout and am not surprised by your honor! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lisa! What an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO! Congrats on being shown in the Chirp! I agree with Sharli that it's not too surprising, you have such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete