May’s Creative Club will be held on Tuesday, May 15th and Thursday, May 17th at 7pm. We will be making a stationery set including (10) 3-1/2" x 8" cards/envelopes and a custom made box using the new Colonial White Die Cut Cards & Envelopes and the beautiful Florentine Collection.
The project kit is $25 and includes the following:
- (10) 3-1/2" x 8" Tri-fold Colonial White Die Cut Cards and Envelopes
- (1) Florentine Paper Packet
- (2 sheets) Florentine My Stickese Sheets
- (1/2 Sheet) Colonial White Cardstock
- (1 sheet) Cocoa Cardstock
- (1) Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
- Long distance kits also come with step-by-step instructions to make the box and the cards.
You also have the option of adding this versatile Say it in Style stamp set for only $15 more. (This is a must have set for any card maker!)
Extra items needed to complete the project:
- Chocolate Ink Pad
- Sponge Dauber
- Sentiment stamp of your choice (if not adding Say it in Style stamp set to your kit)
- 3-D Foam Tape
Click to enlarge photos.
ETA: Thank you for the wonderful response.
All kits are now sold out.
Feel free to contact me for more information or to sign up for this month’s class. Please contact me no later than April 7th if you would like to join us for the class.
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate!