Sunday, December 18, 2011

TWO Days only - FOUR Great Deals!

I am excited to share with you FOUR special Close to my Heart deals that will be overlapping for the next TWO days!


DEAL #1: As a special Christmas gift to you, I am offering 20% off ANY Close to my Heart order (no minimum) from Monday 12/19 (12:00am PST) - Tuesday 12/20 (11:59pm PST.) That's right, you can get as many Close to my Heart products as you like for 20% off, including the popular Art Philosophy Cricut bundle!* Be sure to either call me or email your order to me at lisa@lisastenz.com, so that I can place the order for you and apply the discount. Online orders will be charged full price.
DEAL #2: PLUS, when you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!


DEAL #3: PLUS, with a $50 order, you will qualify to get the Stamp of the Month called Mad About You for only $5!


DEAL #4: PLUS, I am including a FREE package of Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-Ons (retail value of $13.95) with every order placed through me during the month of December! So, this is the BEST time to order those Close to my Heart products that have been on your wish list for a while!


Not sure what to get with your 20% discount? Here are a few of my favorite products:









Don’t forget that my 20% off sale is only good through 
Tuesday, December 20th (11:59pm PST).

Be sure to either call or email me your orders soon to take 
advantage of all FOUR of these great promotions at once.

  Creatively Yours,
 
*20% discount is only offered on orders placed directly through me from 12/19 - 12/20 and will not be honored by the Close to my Heart Corporate Office or any other Consultant. Shipping will be charged on the retail price, however, tax will be charged on the discounted price. Club orders, Stamp of the Month, or the Rock the Block Promotion do not qualify for the 20% discount. 

20% discount on orders placed 12/19-12/20. (Only available from Lisa Stenz.)
Rock the Block Promotion runs from 12/19-1/31.
December Stamp of the Month is available from 12/1-12/31.
Free Rub-Ons available with order from 12/1-12/31. (Only available from Lisa Stenz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment