Monday, December 5, 2011

Tons of discounted clearance items just added!

Lots of great clearance items were just added to my online store. Sweetheart, one of my all time favorite paper packets, was just added at an incredible price, along with the coordinating My Stickease and Level 1 Kit! The Wings Collection was added as well in addition to lots of great cardstock packs and accessories! But hurry, these items are only available while supplies last and will go quickly!

Sweetheart Paper Packet 
(regularly priced at $12.95) - now only $5.00!


Sweetheart My Stickease
(regularly priced at $4.95) - now only $2.00
 
Sweetheart Level 1 Kit
(regularly priced at $9.95) - now only $5.00


Wings Paper Packet 
(regularly priced at $12.95) - now only $5.00

Wings My Stickease
(regularly priced at $4.95) - now only $2.00!  

Wings Level 1 Kit
(regularly priced at $9.95) - now only $5.00
 

 Below are a few projects I made using these papers...

The journal and two pink cards below were all made with the Sweetheart papers.

 


The banner and butterfly card below were made with the Wings papers.




Click on the link below to start shopping for great clearance items. 
(Remember, anyone who places an order with me or on my website this month will receive a free package of Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-Ons!)*



*This is a special offer only available to my wonderful customers and will not be honored by other CTMH Consultants or the CTMH Corporate Office. Rub-Ons will be mailed separately.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you have started creating again. Love the card. You were one of my first inspiration blogs, so it is lovely............
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Business Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete