Friday, December 2, 2011

A Special Gift from Me to You!

I am so grateful for all of you who have helped my business grow this year. I am especially thankful for those of you who started out as my customers and quickly became my friends. Being a CTMH Consultant has provided such wonderful opportunities over the years, but the friendships I have made are priceless.

I have a special gift to thank those of you that place an order (of any size) with me this month. Anyone who places an online order, a Club order, or calls or emails me with an order any time during the month of December, will receive a FREE package of Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-Ons. Make your rub-on images sparkle and shine with these great Glitter rub-ons. Apply the sticky rub-on image then place the glitter transfer paper over the top and rub the special glitter onto your image. Great for snowflakes, ornaments, or anything needing a bit of glisten. (I used them on the projects I made here and here.) The package includes (2) 6" x 12" sheets of clear rub-ons and (3) sheets of glitter transfer paper in Olive, Twilight, and Silver and retails for $13.95, but is yours free with any order this month.



Thank you for your loyal business and most importantly for your friendship. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, a very special Hanukkah, and a blessed New Year!


*This is a special offer only available to my wonderful customers and will not be honored by other CTMH Consultants or the CTMH Corporate Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment