Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sonoma "Mad About You" Layout


I believe this may be a re-post, but I wanted to share, once more, with you this layout I did a few months ago. I used the December stamp of the Month called Mad About You on it, which is finally available for you to order. (The great thing about being a Close to my Heart Consultant is that we get to order many of the products, including the Stamps of the Month, early. Sometimes I get ahead of myself and create things with products that are not available for you to order yet. The good news is that you can now order it!)

The December Stamp of the Month is a great set not only for Valentine’s Day, but for many other occasions as well. Plus, it has lots of images that coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The large bracket shapes, 3-D flowers, leaves, and small tags on the layout were all cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I really wanted to use the Sonoma paper for this wedding layout because it is so pretty and elegant. (You’d never know that I didn’t have any purple in my wedding at all. LOL)


The little crystal on the bottom under the flowers is from the beautiful Heirloom Assortment. I also used some ribbon from the Cocoa Ribbon Rounds. The faux stitching around the edges was stamped using the dashed line in the Circle Around stamp set. (I love that I can bend CTMH’s clear stamps to fit any shape I want. My faux “stitching” is actually created with a straight stamp!) To learn how to make these fun 3-D flowers, watch my how-to video here.


Here are a few more samples using the sweet Mad About You Stamp of the Month. 
These were created by the CTMH Art Department. Aren’t they fun?


Below are all of the images in the set. The ones that are outlined in red are images that coordinate with the AP cartridge.


You can get your very own December Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or with a $50 order, you can get it for only $5.00! Think about all of the wonderful projects you can create with this set. Plus, don’t forget that I am giving everyone who places an order with me this month a FREE package of Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-Ons!* (No minimum order required for the free Glitter Rub-Ons.*)

Click here or contact me to order your own December Stamp of the Month.

Recommended Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009), 4" × 5" (Y1012)
SOTM is available December 1 - 31, 2011 only.

* Free Glitter Rub-Ons is a special offer only available to my wonderful customers and will not be honored by other CTMH Consultants or the CTMH Corporate Office.

1 comment: