Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick and Easy Gift Tags

I needed to make a ton of quick gift tags so I turned to my trusty Close to my Heart  Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for help. I love that there are lots of tag shapes on it and with the Cricut, I can cut them in various sizes super fast, and super easy. Here are four different sets of tags that I created in just a few short minutes.

The first set of gift tags uses three stamp sets. First I stamped the bracket shape from the retired You & Me stamp set in the center of the tag in Cocoa ink. Then I stamped it again on a post-it note, and cut it out to use as a mask.  I placed the mask on top of the stamped image on the tag and the stamped the musical notes background from the Universal Backgrounds stamp set in Olive, Honey, Crystal Blue, and Cranberry.  The sentiment in the center is from the Art Philosophy Seasons stamp set that comes with the Art Philosophy Bundle.



The next set of tags uses the A Holiday stamp set and the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer set. The border was stamped in Olive and then I dotted the berries quickly with the fine point of the Holiday Red marker. I added a little Cranberry Embroidery Floss.


This set uses the Glory to God stamp set, some Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon and a square Clear Sparkle. They were SUPER quick and easy to stamp and I love how they turned out.


The final set uses the Holiday Commentary stamp set along with one of the ornaments from the Holiday Cheer set. I also used a Clear Sparkle in the center of the ornament to quickly add a tiny bit of bling.


I hope this helps give you some ideas for making quick and easy gift tags to dress up your holiday packages this season.

    Thanks for stopping by today!
    Creatively Yours,

7 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Lisa!!! So simple and elegant!!! Thanks for sharing your gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so amazing! Thanks for sharing your creative juices with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! GREAT gifts ideas, Lisa!
    thanks for always sharing your FABULOUS ideas with the world!
    SMiles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa...these are great! Thanks for the inspiration. Never thought about some of the sets you used. As always loving it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiration! You always provide us with great ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete