Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cherish the Day Christmas Basket


I made this little basket back in May when I was prepping for the Convention Class I taught. I was waiting to post it until I made a video showing how I made it. I don’t have the video yet, but I am working on it and promise to post it when it is done. I can tell you that I used the same technique that I used to make these cakes. The pillow box shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge can sure be used to make a lot of different things! You might be able to figure it out by watching the cake video, but if not, I will post the basket video when it is ready.


The Believe paper packet and the versatile November stamp of the month called Cherish the Day make this basket fun and festive. I LOVE this stamp set and love that it coordinates with the ticket shape on the Art Philosophy cartridge. (Did you know that you can get this stamp set for only $5? You can purchase it at full price for $17.95, or if you place a $50 order you can get it for only $5!) This is what the whole set looks like.


I finished the basket off with some stitched Sweet Leaf ribbon and tucked the “tickets” inside the bow. Stay tuned for the how-to video...



Did you enter my huge November giveaway for $100 in CTMH products of your choice yet? Click here to enter.



 

Also, don’t forget that you can get the limited edition Holiday Wishes stamp set that coordinates beautifully with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for only $5 with a stamp order of $25 through November 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment