Friday, July 1, 2011

My Trip to Broadway Paper


When we were in Milwaukee last week, I asked my hubby if we could stop by Broadway Paper, a super cute stationery store in the Third Ward. (If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE stationery!) I was there about 7 years ago and fell in love with the place and have been receiving their emails and following their blog ever since. What a surprise to find that they had moved into a much larger building and had MORE awesome paper goodness than one girl could even dream about!

They had tons of large sheets of yummy paper hanging from the ceiling.


Check out this letterpress section. Pure bliss...


Anyone who has ever works as a Graphic Design is familiar with Pantone colors. They had a whole section with Pantone themed products. How cute are these chairs? Since I couldn't fit a chair in my suitcase to take home, I ended up buying a small notebook that was Pantone color 672. (I used to describe color to other people in Pantone numbers before I became a CTMH Consultant. Now I describe colors by CTMH's color palette. For example these chairs are CTMH Indian Corn Blue and Cotton Candy. LOL!)


Crane stationery is among the best quality (and most pricey) and I love it!


I loved the Envelopements display. This is a line that I used to carry when I had my stationery business a few years ago. There is a lot of happiness in that rainbow display.


Check out this funky 3-D tree made from cool paper designs.


If you are ever in Milwaukee, you must visit this fabulous store!
191 North Broadway

Milwaukee, WI 53202
Located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward

If not, be sure to check out their blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, How fun is that! I lived in Tokyo for a while, stationary stores are fun over there too. I cherish my colored pencil set I bought there over 20 years ago. [I went when I was 9 j/k] =)

    ReplyDelete