Saturday, July 23, 2011

Convention Video and Consultant Opportunity

If you were able to join us this year at the CTMH Convention, then you know how FABULOUS it was! If not, I’d like to share a video with you that shows a small part of the wonderful time we all had...



If you would like to join us in Dallas for next year’s Convention, all you need to do is sign up to become a CTMH Consultant. If you are interested in getting a great discount on top quality products and gaining access to sooooo many more benefits, including the opportunity to join us for our next Convention, click here to join my team today. I will be posting more info on the new Consultant Kit soon, but you are welcome to contact me in the meantime with any questions you may have. I’d love to chat with you more about the benefits of being a Customer Consultant, a Hobbyist, or a Business Builder. The choice is yours!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa I love your blog! I have gotten so many different ideas from here and always link back to you!! As a new consultant (just joined in May) I am so encouraged and inspired by you!! Hope I can meet you in person in Dallas!!

    ReplyDelete