Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention Day 1

Boy oh boy, am I having fun! The first 2 days of Convention (Leadership Day and Day 1) have been jam packed with great inspiration. I am sorry that I haven't posted until now. I have been going and going and going like the Energizer Bunny! (I am pretty exhausted already!) I have a copy of the new Idea Book in my hot little hands and I CANNOT wait to share it with you on August 1st! There are some fantastic new products, an awesome New Consultant Kit, fabulous new hostess rewards, and great LOWER PRICES! Stay tuned for more details...
Here are a few photos from Day 1.

My sweet friend and downline Christine Adams and Me on Leadership Day.

Amy McGrew and I sneaked up on stage for a quick picture before General Session started.

Cinderella and her Prince Charming made a special appearance.

A quick photo just before the Extravaganza class I taught.
(Can you tell what that class topic was? It's an awesome new product!!!!)

Corina and me just before Extravaganza started. (Aren't the teacher aprons cute?)

Me with two of my fabulous downline (Christine Adams and Noelle Catiller.)

Tresa Black and Me just after Extravaganza was over. (We got to keep our cool signs.)
Check out my class title. Yes, we are getting an INCREDIBLE new product! I can't wait to share some of my artwork with you! Stay tuned...

Denise Anderson-Turley and me at the Directors Dinner!

A fun night at California Adventure was part of the Directors Dinner!
Have a great day! I'll try to post more tonight.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! I do wish I were there at the Happiest Place on Earth with you right now! Please share your fun new artwork with us ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete