Thursday, June 2, 2011

Studio J Training Workshop and FREE JPEG file!


Have you been wondering what Studio J is all about? Have you thought about checking it out, but never got around to it? Have you ever said to yourself, “I would love to scrapbook, but I just don’t have the time?” What would you say if I told you that you could attend a class, learn all of the basics of how Studio J works, create a layout as I walk you through the process step-by-step, and walk away with a JPEG file of your finished layout...all for FREE???

Well, do I have some good news for you! I am hosting a FREE Studio J Training workshop where you will get all of the above, for FREE! Just bring your laptop to this hands-on class and learn all about Close to my Heart's fabulous online digital scrapbooking program—Studio J! If you happen to fall in love with Studio J like I have, you may want to take advantage of a 3-month or 1-year Studio J Membership. Plus if you sign up for a membership while you are here, I will give you a FREE 12"x12" album once you complete and order your first 10 layouts!* But there is no obligation to purchase anything. You are welcome to come just to learn how the program works and to create your layout. Here are the details:

  • Who: You and your friends
  • Where: My house in Temecula, CA (contact me for directions)
  • When: Saturday, June 11th from 1pm - 4pm
  • Why: To learn how to use Studio J!
  • What to bring: Your laptop computer with WiFi capabilities and some digital photos that you'd like to use on your layout. (I will email those who sign up ahead of time with more details on the type of photos to bring.)
  • Cost: FREE!
Be sure to contact me as soon as possible to reserve your spot as I have very limited space. (This class is open to everyone including my Consultants!)

Not able to make it? No problem. You can still get your FREE Studio J JPEG anytime during the month of June! Simply click here and create an account, if you don’t already have one. Then create a layout and order your FREE JPEG!


*Purchase a 3-month membership at the class and I will give you a FREE Quick Pic album of your choice. Purchase a 1-year membership at the class and I will give you a FREE Faux Leather Album of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment