Friday, June 3, 2011

Studio J Contest

Click on the photo to enlarge.

Have you fallen in love with Studio J yet? I am loving it more and more every time I use it! This is a layout that CTMH designed but I loved it so much that I recreated it to use with these photos of my daughter when she was younger. The stitching took a while, but I think it looks pretty cool.

Visit my website and play around with Studio J yourself. Then once you create a layout, you can order a FREE JPEG file of it anytime during the month of June. Then hop on over to the CTMH Facebook contest page and post your free JPEG.
Be sure to tell all of your friends about it because the person who uploads the layout with the most votes by the end of June will receive all of the following:
  • Credit for 10 two-page, custom-printed scrapbook layouts.
  • 10 Memory Protectors® to slip their layouts into.
  • Free shipping and handling, so their custom-designed layouts will come straight to their door, ready for their cherished album!
Plus, there are even prizes for those who come in 2nd and 3rd place! Visit the CTMH Facebook page here for more details.

Want to learn more about Studio J? Come to my free Studio J Training Workshop on June 11th. Click here for details on the workshop.


Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment