Monday, April 25, 2011

Sympathy Card for Mary


If you are a regular reader of my blog than you know that Mondays are usually Heart 2 Heart Challenge day. It is with a very heavy heart that I share the news that Mary, the wonderful gal who heads up the H2H blog, lost her infant granddaughter last week. The Design Team has chosen to not post a challenge this week, and instead use the time to remember sweet little Libby. If you would like to post a message to Mary, you are welcome to do so on the H2H blog here. I know any words of encouragement will be a comfort to her.

Instead of posting the challenge card that I had planned today, I will share with you the sympathy card that I am sending to Mary.

Our prayers go out to you and your family Mary. xoxo



All supplies used from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy

Paper: Bliss, Smoothie & Sweet Leaf CS
Inks: Cocoa
Other: Pearl Opaques, Sanding Block, Scallop Scissors

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, for such a sad situation. My heart goes out to Mary and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Lisa. I'm sure your card will brighten Mary's day. What a horrible thing to have to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect tribute to Mary and her family at such a rough time.
    You are such a sweet gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful. I know Mary will appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lisa, I am sure it will be a blessing for Mary!

    ReplyDelete