Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Facebook Page and a PRIZE!


I have had a personal Facebook page for a while and decided to create a special page for my Close to my Heart business. I met a sweet, sweet gal at a vendor event that I did this past weekend (see photo above) and she told me all about her business Facebook page and convinced me to finally create one.

The gal I met, Kristie Mansfield, is a Scentsy Director and let me just tell you that her booth smelled FABULOUS all weekend. Be sure to check out her website here and her Facebook page here. (If you “like” her FB page, be sure to post on her wall that Lisa Stenz sent you. )

Kristie has such a great challenge on her FB page right now that I thought I would do the same. So, be sure to visit my new CTMH FB page and “like” it, then tell all of your friends about it because I have a $20 CTMH gift certificate that will go to the person that refers the most people to my page. Make sure to tell them that they need to post who sent them on my wall for it to count. And, if you post a comment on my wall that says you read about the challenge on my blog, it will count as your first “referral.”

Ready. Set. GO! The challenge will end on April 1st! I will announce the winner here on my blog as well as on my new CTMH FB page! *Ü*


Click here to visit my new FB page and be sure to “like it” if you, well...like it. LOL! *Ü*


1 comment: