Saturday, March 26, 2011

Card Box Workshop


I have spots open for my Card Box Workshop on Saturday April 9th from 1pm - 4pm. The class was originally going to be for Mothers and Daughters, but since I have space available, I am opening it up to anyone who would like to join us. Since the kits consist of all of the supplies to make two boxes, you can split the cost and sign up with a friend, a sister, or a neighbor, or you can just make both boxes yourself. *Ü*

In addition to making these cute boxes to hold cards, you will also make 4 tabs to go inside each box to separate your Birthday, Thank You, Holiday, and Misc. cards. Each kit will come with enough supplies to create two boxes. For $30, you will receive:
Contact me today to reserve your space.


1 comment:

  1. Lisa - I love your Sophia Card box! Great workshop to offer! :)

    ReplyDelete